From our presenter, Keri Jaehnig:
* Wilmington Clinton County Chamber Digital Lunch And Learn – Successfully Navigating Remote Work: https://youtu.be/U1chMeVX16Y [
* Your Resource Guide For Remote Working – Published just for you!
* 5 ways to improve your public speaking when presenting from home
com/2020/03/19/5-ways-to- improve-your-public-speaking- when-presenting-from-home/
* For leaders of dispersed teams
* Guide for remote working parents
* 5 minutes every morning: Human-facing, positive mindset
* If you haven’t seen this yet, it’s worth it
Kristi Fickert finds her desktop whiteboard helpful. I liked it … you may have too (helpful suggestion, Kristi!). Here’s an Amazon link to a variety of types – make your choice:
desktop+whiteboard+easel&crid= 1I1YNJA7JCTKL&sprefix=desktop+ whiteboard%2Caps%2C158&ref=nb_ sb_ss_i_4_18
We’ve got some time to go — until April 30th. I wish you every success working from home. Please let me know if you have any questions at all.
Thanks again for attending Friday’s Lunch And Learn!