This page will be updated with new and relevant resources as they become available. If you have information you’d like to share with the Clinton County community regarding Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For individuals who are concerned about the potential need for testing based on signs and symptoms or the travel guidelines, call your primary care physician office for a phone screening, which will help determine whether you are a potential candidate for testing.
CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL & PREVENTION (CDC):
OHIO DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH:
- Ohio Department of Health Coronavirus Resource page
- ODH Call Center: 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (Staffed from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. each day)
CLINTON COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
CLINTON COUNTY EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY (EMA)
CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- CMH Coronavirus Prepardedness Information
CLINTON COUNTY JOB & FAMILY SERVICES
- Coronavirus and Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- (937) 382-7762 EXT 1208
MAIN STREET WILMINGTON:
- Downtown Business Updates
- (937) 527-3806