This page will be updated with new and relevant resources as they become available. If you have information you’d like to share with the Clinton County business community regarding Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL & PREVENTION (CDC):
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) page
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Print Resources: Handouts and Posters
U.S. SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (SBA):
Small Business Administration (SBA) is working directly with Governor DeWine’s office to facilitate a disaster declaration from the SBA for businesses to be eligible for Economic Injury Disaster loans. To expedite this process, we need your help in disseminating the Disaster Loan Declaration Form for businesses to fill out. Once you have done so, please email the completed forms to email@example.com.
Once that declaration is made and the SBA has confirmed it, the agency will be able to provide Economic Injury Disaster Loans of up to $2 million per small business to assist with economic recovery.
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Disaster Preparedness Factsheet (English | Spanish)
- Disaster Mitigation Factsheet (English | Spanish)
- Disaster Assistance Loans: Businesses & Nonprofits (English | Spanish)
- Disaster Assistance Loans: Homeowners & Renters (English | Spanish)
- Disaster Assistance Loans: Community Impact (English | Spanish)
- Disaster Business Loan Application
OHIO DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH:
- Ohio Department of Health Coronavirus Resource page
- ODH Call Center: 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (Staffed from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. each day)
U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE TOOLKIT:
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide – lots of great articles and resources for small businesses!
- Customizable Coronavirus Prevention Poster
- Guidance For Employers – Click here to download guidance for employers to plan and respond to the Coronavirus.
- Workplace Tips – For workplace tips and resources for employers to combat the virus, please click here.
- Corporate Aid Tracker – Click here to view our corporate aid tracker for details on how businesses are helping nationwide.
- Survey on Business Impact – To view business impact survey results from the American Chamber of Commerce in China, click here.
- Resilience in a Box – If your business needs help putting a plan in place, click here to use the U.S. Chamber Foundation’s toolkit created in partnership with the UPS foundation.
- More Resources – For more resources, including consolidated, business-specific guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), please click here.
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA):
CLINTON COUNTY JOB & FAMILY SERVICES/OHIO MEANS JOBS
- Coronavirus and Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Employee Mass Layoff Press Release
- Mass Layoff Instruction Sheet – Distribute this form to employees laid off
LOCAL, STATE, & FEDERAL BUSINESS UPDATES AND RESOURCE ARTICLES:
Ohio banks have publicly announced details of their customer assistance programs and measures: https://www.ohiobankersleague.com/customers Please reach out to your personal/professional financial institution for further information on what they might be offering to...
Don't miss this helpful step-by-step video for the SBA Local Application made by the Miami Valley SBSC: https://youtu.be/IwIUFFDP268
Please find a brief note below from U.S. Senator Rob Portman regarding the Phase 3 COVID-19 package that passed the Senate 3/26/2020 READ THE CARES ACT SUMMARY HERE READ THE CARES SECTION-BY-SECTION HERE READ THE ENTIRE CARES ACT BILL TEXT HERE Friend, I would...
(3/26/2020)— Ohio Governor Mike DeWine, Lt. Governor Jon Husted, and Dr. Amy Acton, MD, MPH, today continued to remind Ohioans of the oncoming shortage of personal protective equipment (PPE) such as masks, goggles, gloves, gowns and face shields for healthcare workers...
The prior SBA online portal is no longer accepting e-applications. Rather businesses are supposed to complete PDF forms offline and upload them to the website. Additionally, businesses will no longer be able to look up application status. The link below leads to ...
Alex Kohls of the SBA’s Columbus District Office led an informative webinar yesterday on the Small Business Association’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program. If you were unable to attend, I recommend viewing the transcripts from the presentation. We were having...
CLICK HERE TO READ ON DEPT. OF LABOR WEBSITE The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide employees with paid sick or family leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. The Department of Labor’s (Department)...
Claim compensability Many employers are concerned about coverage for their employees who may be asked to work from home on a temporary basis. Each claim is unique and will have its own set of facts to guide us. Below are some general guidelines to keep in mind in the...
What can private businesses do to help? Ensure that your sick leave policies are flexible and consistent with public health guidance and that employees are aware of these policies Separate sick employees. For respiratory illness, provide them with a mask and send...
CareWorks Comp is committed to keeping our partners and their members up-to-date on necessary, temporary changes in Ohio workers’ compensation and guidelines for work-at-home employees as we all navigate the COVID-19 pandemic crisis. In response to the COVID-19...