2013 Chamber Board Elections
Thank you for taking time to select the new members of the Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. Please consider the candidates below, and vote for up to seven candidates.
To be eligible to vote you must represent a business or organization with a full Chamber membership (Associate members not included) that was in good standing as of March 27th.
Voting ends April 3rd.
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
Nominations for 2013 Chamber Board Elections
- Paul Bizzarri — VP of Innovation — TimberTech (seeking re-election)
- Doug DeVilbiss — Owner — Donatos Pizza (seeking re-election)
- Kent Vandervort — Vice President — Smith-Feike-Minton (seeking re-election)
- Mark Bush — Owner — Bush Auto Place
- Nicole Custis — Branch Market Manager — National Bank & Trust
- Noah Dell — Owner — Dell & Company Detailing
- Ryan Garrison — Melvin Stone Co
- Bill Limbacher — Owner — Cherokee Language Tutor
- Todd Reed — Director of Business Development & Operations — LGSTX
- Bret Vineyard — Owner — What You Need Staffing